Saturday, July 14, 2012

Did I make out with all of you last night?

Hello again!

Sorry I've been away, I was off saving the world.....ish

So much has happened! Moved to Mass (that's what Massachusetts residents call it.......if you didn't know ;)

I'm just going to jump right in.....

The Hartford incident.....Jesus Christ.

Before school even starts, I decided to go to Hartford Connecticut with the "Trio of Destruction" ( You will see why after my first 9 stories)
1. I find it unusual to already that BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN STARTS, I have managed to find the most irresponsible group of people to get drunk with and make terrible decisions
2. The select group of people, I might add, I had only met one other time and BLINDLY went to Connecticut's great capital to go "clubbin" with them ( I should mention, they are two little boys who are either, way taller than I 'therefore, can chase me down an alley' and/or way stronger 'therefore can rape me in said alley'"........but that is either here nor there at this point.


Now..... before we actually get into this story, I would like to list a few errors that could of been avoided and can help future "hot messes" in a drunken 2am, pizza filled bind.

1. Never let the guy with the manual transmission drive, No one under 30 drives them anymore..
2. Don't let the guy driving the manual transmission lock his phone in his glove compartment......
3. Don't let the guy driving the manual transmission, who locked his phone in the glove compartment, drink too much ( I might add that he is 5'4 claims to be 5'10 and is 180 pounds of tequila resistant muscle) and disappear in 2 in the morning.
4. Don't let the other member of the 'Trio of Destruction' who is 6'3 and ALSO 180 pounds of tequila resistant destruction, try to drive said manual a half of a block, then get into a screaming match with a drunk 5'7 tequila CHAMPION.....(that's me :) then leave her in said manual, STRANDED IN DOWNTOWN HARTFORD WITH COPS AND CRIMINALS ALIKE!!!!!! with the headlights on, only to come back to said car a hour later to find that the battery who was apparently drunk too..... DIED.

so let's recap...
it's 4am, the driver of the manual car is missing, the phone to contact him is locked in the glove box, two drunk ass fools are screaming at each other, and there is pizza ALL over the car, apparently in the "trio of destruction" if you are fighting and eating at the same time, the food you are consuming (in this case....pizza) WILL end up all over the 2005 Acura.......manual........ FUCKING
MANUAL!

So at 4am I have had enough, so I come up with the genius idea of taking a cab from Hartford Connecticut to Hadley Massachusetts for a staggering 200 dollars.....Now, had I been using my brain I could of paid 69 dollars for a scuzzz bucket hotel room and we wouldn't have to leave drunk manual car driver.... man in an undisclosed location in the

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I have tried this a couple times with TOTAL FAILURE. So, since I don't have Facebook, I had to find a way to get in contact with you! I didn't get a chance to make it back to the hospital to see how things turned out. If you can find some free time, please get ahold of me, John.p7697@gmail.com

    Hope all is well!
    John

    ReplyDelete